Unban Request - Backseat Adminstrating.
Your name: Act0r

Your ban ID: 46886

Banned by: [FL:M] Eisenhorn

Reason: "Backseat admin, using 7 molotovs to punish a cdmer"

Involved: Futilelamb (Got CDM'd) Doesnt remember the other guys.

Why we should unban you:

Well actually i would start by saying i respect that i got banned 1 day, i would see that as a Punishment. And i know i did wrong throwing 7 molotovs, or how many i threw.
- The point was, i was building the whole time, building a nice Black Market place, Futilelamb helped me with some things. Then suddenly, a guy comes wreckless driving, ramming into Futilelamb.
- So what i did, when Futilelamb died, was i took a Molotov told him too get on the ground. (I got blacklisted for tazing a moderator [Eisenhorn]) - We had an intern joke by me tazing him, when he noclipped too my place, and was having a little fun. But Admins gotta show their serious sometimes, thats why i respect he did it.. anyways back too the story.

- He didnt get on the ground, he got into his car again, when i threw the first one - I said get on the ground, he got outta his car, running from side too side. Then i threw one after him too kill him. But then i noticed that i threw more after him, cause he ran (Which is normal too run from a situation like that why get burned and die?)

- When he was running behind a wall, i threw 3-4 at his car, when Eisenhorn was called.

- I know i did fail much, but at the last time, i have improving in PassiveRP and would like too prove that too the staff. I am enjoying the passiverp, and had no intention too throw those Molotovs like that, that was real stupid off me. But i hope admins can give me a little chance too prove better, anyways Thanks.

- Thanks for reading, and thanks for answering.

EDIT:

- I excuse my English! (Not from English descent)

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request - Backseat Adminstrating. - by actor - 04-01-2014, 11:47 PM