Unban request Darkerx
Exclamation 
Your name: (Steam friends name) [BG] Darkerx

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example) 45749

Banned by: (Please use the staff member's full name with [FL]/[FL:M] tag)
Eisenhorn
Reason: (Why were you banned, what is listed as the reason?)
I got banned for prop push, But look let me explain what happend, So what happend was that a Police officer was giving me and a friend a ride, So we crashed and he got "injured" according to Eisenhorn he was on the ROOF But i couldn't see him. So I pushed the car out from the fire, Then eisenhorn Lifts me up and freezes me, Didn't even give me a warning just went directly for the ban. And before he banned me i explained to him that he did miss understand it, But he refuses to listen and bans me.
Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the staff member.) My friend Gutworm saw everything,

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened) You should unban me cus this was all a big misstake, And Eisenhorn didn't let me explain my self to the point. Also i've been RPing for a few hours, At 0 hours i donated to the server for donator rank, And then a few hours later i donated for money pack, I'm supporting this server. And i really enjoy RP'ing here.

Messages In This Thread
Unban request Darkerx - by Darkerx424 - 03-10-2014, 07:39 PM
RE: Unban request Darkerx - by Eisenhorn - 03-11-2014, 06:38 AM
RE: Unban request Darkerx - by Shadow - 03-11-2014, 07:23 AM