Blacklisted For 6 day's
I would not have giving you a blacklist for 7 days for tranq'ing unless you deserved it, Which you probably did. You're a bit late on making the unblacklist as well are you not? Left it a little late..

Quote:Can someone please just make the process go a bit quicker because I want to get playing back again!

A Tranquilizer is by far the most least used item to Role-play with, Also How is this Weapon blacklist stopping you from playing? You ever heard of Passive Roleplay? Maybe during your blacklist you should try it out; You may learn there's other ways to have fun and Roleplay other than using weaponry.

That quote alone is evidence enough to the admins that you think roleplaying without guns is stopping you from playing a Gamemode that has so many ways of ROLEplaying. without the use of guns. 80% of my roleplaying time I didn't use weapons. Jobs that spawn with weapons, You can roleplay those just as good.

I don't believe you should be unblacklisted, But that's not up to me anymore. Maybe without saying what you said above in the quote you may have more of a chance getting unblacklisted. Maybe you should at least follow the rules of aggressive Roleplay rather than tranq people continuously and/or without a proper reason.

Messages In This Thread
Blacklisted For 6 day's - by Captainz - 01-31-2014, 05:30 PM
RE: Blacklisted For 6 day's - by Captainz - 02-14-2014, 11:59 AM
RE: Blacklisted For 6 day's - by DoomDude1 - 02-14-2014, 12:53 PM
RE: Blacklisted For 6 day's - by Captainz - 02-14-2014, 02:30 PM
RE: Blacklisted For 6 day's - by Jamie - 02-14-2014, 03:59 PM
RE: Blacklisted For 6 day's - by Freezak - 02-14-2014, 04:00 PM