BR on Brian
First off all, I did not had my gun down as I wanted to get back to my car as I did not broke fearRP cause you did not said anything and as I did not noticed any gun point on me aswell. My pistol was lowerd cause I was running down the stairs as every weapon does when you run, as you can see in the last screenshot that I told you that we neither you or me pointed guns to eachother.

(01-23-2014, 05:36 PM)Brikaas Wrote: First off all, I did not had my gun down as I wanted to get back to my car as I did not broke fearRP cause you did not said anything and as I did not noticed any gun point on me aswell. My pistol was lowerd cause I was running down the stairs as every weapon does when you run, as you can see in the last screenshot that I told you that we neither you or me pointed guns to eachother.

How can I know that you had gunpoint on the citizen as I said before you did not said anything and I did not run back to the strairs to get my gun up as my gun was still up so leave that out of it.

+note You wasn't wanted cause I only impounded ur car so having that AK out for trying to escape is bull shit to me ass you mabye just tried to kill us.
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]

Messages In This Thread
BR on Brian - by Smeltetost - 01-23-2014, 05:24 PM
RE: BR on Brian - by Brikaas - 01-23-2014, 05:36 PM
RE: BR on Brian - by Killjoy - 01-23-2014, 07:41 PM