Marco Unban Request
Your name: Marco

Your ban ID: 43194

Banned by: [FL] Killjoy

Reason: FailRP, FearRP, provoking CDM, disrespect towards staff

Involved: Danny Wrx, [FL:RP] Zaeed

Why we should unban you: Well firstly i'd really like the reasons to be expanded more. FailRP not really sure how, FearRP again not really sure how. Now as for the provoking CDM i can see how it could be perceived as that but really a simple "may you please move out of the way" really would have done but Mr Killjoy was too busy provoking confrontation to remember good manners. Finally disrespect towards staff, when a staff member thinks them self better than other players to give himself a stun stick or whatever it was, then yes i will call you out and i believe that if that was disrespect then maybe Killjoy using vulgar language towards me is also 'disrespect'. I was simply looking for a lift to my car and when they denied me of that then i decided to walk there, on the way i may have have been slightly in the way of oncoming traffic but i reiterate manners are not that hard to remember. After a small while of Killjoy using profuse language at me Zaeed tried to end the whole situation by planting drugs on me... after that i spent another good 10 minutes standing there not really doing anything then i called Killjoy out about his sparky stick and it seems he got a bit touchy and banned me. One other matter i would like to bring up is the method of Killjoy's admin technique, a car hit his car so like any rational man he got out and threw the car a little bit. He then saw a citizen in a SRU's car so decided it would be best to freeze it in the middle of the road whilst he proclaimed "SRU's are not fucking taxi's!" (It doesn't say 'freaking' just for the record it says the more vulgar version)

Messages In This Thread
Marco Unban Request - by Marco_563 - 01-20-2014, 11:54 PM
RE: Marco Unban Request - by Eisenhorn - 01-21-2014, 12:43 AM
RE: Marco Unban Request - by Marco_563 - 01-21-2014, 04:59 PM
RE: Marco Unban Request - by Killjoy - 01-21-2014, 12:43 AM
RE: Marco Unban Request - by Killjoy - 01-25-2014, 12:14 PM
RE: Marco Unban Request - by Marco_563 - 01-25-2014, 02:13 PM
RE: Marco Unban Request - by Killjoy - 01-27-2014, 08:55 PM