Admin Abuse
[b]Name: Inkbird

[b]Time/Date: I live NORTHEAST so it was around 9:30 to 9:53

[b]Steam ID: ? Please explain, My steam ID or the Admins?

[b]Name of Administrator: [FL] Mikey The Fox

[b]Evidence: i am not sure how to put this but it is either a ban or a unworthy admin for breaking the rules. So here is the story,

I was playing as a medic when i see that there is this build in the town. i look at the place and i can see NO ENTRANCE to the 2 other building. As in the rules this is not allowed as there must be someway for people to get into their place and admins have the same rules apply as the players do. so i told the admin that it was bad not to mention he didn't own the doors. He then ignored me and continued on. I then tried to explain to the admin why there should be a space but he simply picked me up and put me to the AM/PM gas station. It was disrespectful to me when i tried to explain, he continued on with the dupe. As i said, there should be a space to walk AND open the doors but there wasn't. I even told him i would call a responsible admin to explain to him why this isn't allowed. But as i said before, he simply ignored me when i was right next to him. He said that i talk to much BTW when i came back when he picked me up and put me at the AM/PM. As this is the admins dupe, he then gave the dupe to a player. This is also not allowed because the admin JUST gave a player a banable dupe and that is an act of cruelness. Now the guy may get banned by that when it wasnt his fault for owning it and now I feel bad for it. i told him afterwards that it was bad to have it but he simply didn't listen and said it was okay. IN RESULT, the rules clearly state that there should be a way to get into the doors if there are props close next to, Also if there are props covering a door without being able to enter and there is no keypad its against the rules and is prop block, and even if there was a keypad it would be double dooring which also ISN'T ALLOWED. ALL of this isn't allowed as i stated just now INCLUDING disrespectful admin.

So those are what i saw and i didn't know if this should be in the ban section or the admin abuse section as the admin was not responsible as i saw it.
Here are the screenshots i have:
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561...reenshots/

Messages In This Thread
Admin Abuse - by theinkbird - 12-30-2013, 03:52 PM
RE: Admin Abuse - by Demonic - 12-30-2013, 10:07 PM
RE: Admin Abuse - by theinkbird - 12-30-2013, 10:29 PM
RE: Admin Abuse - by Demonic - 12-30-2013, 10:36 PM
RE: Admin Abuse - by Burnett - 12-30-2013, 10:41 PM
RE: Admin Abuse - by theinkbird - 12-30-2013, 10:50 PM
RE: Admin Abuse - by Demonic - 12-30-2013, 10:57 PM
RE: Admin Abuse - by theinkbird - 12-30-2013, 11:03 PM
RE: Admin Abuse - by Demonic - 12-30-2013, 11:50 PM