Not responding to @s and Not giving a fair trial
(12-23-2013, 01:17 AM)Vauld Wrote: So clearly Fultzy responded to your @ call. You obviously broke the rules, regardless of what you thought was happening. This means that there's really no abuse or reason to unban you.

Vauld I have acknowledged the Flutzy did respond to the @ call and I made a mistake because I did not know that Drogas was calle Flutzy on the server. This post is also not an un-ban request so I am not arguing whether or not I broke the rules (which I will still maintain I didn't and your comment makes no sense) this is now (because its no longer about the @ messages) about the unfair trial and his failure to listen or take what I said into account on the un ban request because he did not explain why he still believed I broke the rules. He simply repeated the given reason without even considering what I had said.

Also I received a 4 day ban for a spawn kill I do not feel I deserved and Drogas only administered a 4 hour blacklist to someone who broke NLR 5 times with video evidence?
Like my post? Click Here To give me rep!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Not responding to @s and Not giving a fair trial - by underatedstar - 12-23-2013, 01:53 AM