unjustified Ban by Beflok
(12-14-2013, 06:42 AM)beflok Wrote: How dare you turn this around on me. First of all you told me it was because he tried to raid you. Then you changed it to he tried to mug you.

I then was suspicious and I divulged that I was undercover and the only person that rebel mugged was actually me. (Which is true he mugged me at UM and he stayed in his base the whole time)

You then said you even had a picture of him mugging you. I waited for a good 6 minutes for you to upload. Instead of uploading easily to steam you used imgur for some reason. You gave me a link that did not work. I waited for about another 5 minutes and thats when you failed to give me anything. I then deducted that you were in fact lying to me based that you couldnt get your facts straight and you couldnt even give me evidence that you said you have.

I sat there waiting while I missed about 5 different calls I actually was able to salvage most of them.

So either you are lying to me, you need to pay attention who you mugged and who mugged you.... or you actually have evidence.

If you have that evidence by all means post it but until then you will stay banned.

1. By raid I meant mug I never had a house/base so that could have not happen.
2. I have this setting on steam that wont let me publicly show screenshots so I have to use imgur I have no idea why the link wont work.
3. I dont see how they get the advantage because all I said is I mugged them because they tried to mug me. I dont know exactly what time but it could have been before you were spying on them. You already know they mugged you so you know they have a good reputation of doing it. Atleast I admitted I mugged them because I did and they are not saying it because they started all this.
4. Why do you trust them more them me. I am not lieing at all they are the ones who are lying they mugged me first so I got payback on them. They then say that I randomly mugged them and they say they indocent. The only proof there was there word.

Messages In This Thread
unjustified Ban by Beflok - by skatehawk11 - 12-14-2013, 04:17 AM
RE: unjustified Ban by Beflok - by beflok - 12-14-2013, 06:42 AM
RE: unjustified Ban by Beflok - by skatehawk11 - 12-14-2013, 06:59 AM
RE: unjustified Ban by Beflok - by beflok - 12-14-2013, 07:21 AM
RE: unjustified Ban by Beflok - by skatehawk11 - 12-14-2013, 07:32 AM
RE: unjustified Ban by Beflok - by aviator - 12-14-2013, 10:17 AM
RE: unjustified Ban by Beflok - by Termin - 12-14-2013, 11:36 AM
RE: unjustified Ban by Beflok - by skatehawk11 - 12-14-2013, 03:03 PM
RE: unjustified Ban by Beflok - by Killjoy - 12-14-2013, 11:48 PM