What makes Fearless so addictive?!
(12-08-2013, 01:21 AM)Professional_instinct Wrote: To be honest I'm beginning to lose interest in fearless, after all many of the players that were around when I joined have up and left. I feel the only times I actually join the server is for clan based RP's I rarely pop on for a random session. When I join now I end up sprinting round the map for an hour or so while doing other stuff, then disconnecting to do something actually interesting. This is in no way meant to show any disrespect towards fearless, this is just me being a grumpy git...again. I'm just getting bored, I'd rather spend my days on payday and drinking in front of bad TV.

Edit: I'm not leaving fearless. This is just me saying I may not be here for any large period of time.

I totally agree. The community has been lacking in interest lately. I do also find myself sprinting around, trying to join full jobs, building useless contraptions that help no one and being that bored. The only times I enjoy playing it is with friends and most of them don't play fearless anymore, and there is so many other server that fearless are competing with (roleplaying servers). There is darkp, etc. If there is no unique selling point in the server, then why is it any different to other rp servers? I spend long enough on the server in bordem, and I've noticed alot of other people being the same (not including the 'common trolls').

I am losing interest in fearless, rapidly, but I will come on every so often still. I also think there is flaws in it that need improving, but I really cba to suggest, because nothing gets done in my opinion.. Just my opinion so say what you want, hate me. I don't care.

Thanks bros,

Meteor
-
Meteor (rep)
The following 1 user Likes Meteor's post:
  • GRiiM

Messages In This Thread
What makes Fearless so addictive?! - by Tandy - 12-03-2013, 06:13 PM
RE: What makes Fearless so addictive?! - by York - 12-07-2013, 12:09 AM
RE: What makes Fearless so addictive?! - by Glade - 12-07-2013, 12:16 AM
RE: What makes Fearless so addictive?! - by Fultz - 12-07-2013, 06:05 AM
RE: What makes Fearless so addictive?! - by Narc - 12-07-2013, 10:25 AM