Unban request !!
(12-07-2013, 06:27 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote: Let me get this straight, "the admin should have checked with you", while you were breaking the rules?

Well some people do not know the rules fully and banning them for a rule they do not know they've broken then isn't their fault. Yes they should read the rules, but not everyone is perfect.

If the admin had checked with me while I was building on the road then I would of just moved it to the side or quickly duped it and moved somewhere flat and away from the road. I literately was about to adv.dupe it just seconds before, but It bugged out and said like 45% saving and then I was banned. I think I should be given a chance, I've apologized and like everyone doing an un ban-request they're sorry.. etc etc..
There really isn't anymore too it, another chance should be offered or atleast a warning? It's a minor offense, it was out the city, and not near anyone basing or interfering with anyone at the time when I was quickly building it.

I wasn't basing or living in the house, it was purely just to put one piece of phx prop onto it and weld for dupe. That is all too it.. I'm sorry, once again.
-
Meteor (rep)

Messages In This Thread
Unban request !! - by Meteor - 12-07-2013, 03:12 PM
RE: Unban request !! - by DoomDude1 - 12-07-2013, 06:27 PM
RE: Unban request !! - by Meteor - 12-08-2013, 09:54 AM
RE: Unban request !! - by aviator - 12-08-2013, 01:17 PM