Unban request
Your name: Rocky

Your ban ID: 40556

Banned by: [FL] Narcotic

Reason: tranquilizing and killing from roof

Involved: Grijze Jager Viktor NL

Why we should unban you: Well, it went like this: Me and my friend were bored and this chef guy was propclimbing so we thaught, lets do this with a tranq sniper. so we were searching for a building when we decided we were going to the burger king. there was not a good enough sight so we went ontop of the AM PM and i started shooting with the tranq sniper. i didnt really damage them i believe because it doesnt really do damage? however i was shooting when i heard somebody named [FL] Charles whispering in my ear. so i shocked and i holstered my weapon. [FL:RP] Beast (his name is something like that) came up and started to convince the admin i shot him six times and his friend and the rest of the people, when i shot only 4, yeah well its not really only 4 its alot i know. So [FL] Charles said: what if i tell you i am a admin. So he asked me how long he should ban me. i was like 2 hours but that wont happen. so i said 1 day what would be reasonable because its about the same physical damage as FailRP or FearRP or just CDM. Because i understand the warning after 1 day already. because im pritty bored if i cant go on the server. So he told me he was going to ban me for a month. So i was bumped (in a physical way) so he took away weapons from me for 12 hours. so i thaught he is going to be a very friendly guy and not ban me. And then i got disconnected and looked at my ban on the site. It was a ban for 30 days. So now i want to aks you if you could unban/shorten my ban because i understand the warning and im afraid if i dont play it about this long i wont like the server anymore.

Thank you for reading and understanding.

Messages In This Thread
Unban request - by TrollRocky - 12-06-2013, 11:43 PM
RE: Unban request - by York - 12-07-2013, 12:35 AM
RE: Unban request - by TrollRocky - 12-07-2013, 12:49 AM
RE: Unban request - by York - 12-07-2013, 01:30 AM
RE: Unban request - by Narc - 12-07-2013, 10:18 AM