Doctor Internet - Unban Request
(11-30-2013, 06:03 PM)Drogas Wrote: When I asked you what you were doing whenever you hostaged your third person inside of the nexus after being questioned you told me you were trying to escape. I asked you why you didnt go down the elevator instead of going up. You said that was the way the elevator was going and you didnt want to risk it. You then are keypad cracking a door and mowing down an unarmed officer in Greyhawk. And taking two people hostage. You say you were going to be destroying evidence, but since you just killed two officers its clear that you were guilty of the charges and there was no point to you even going up but to get out as quick as possible.

The reason only you and zombie were banned from the group was because you started the whole nexus situation. Greyhawk passively questioned you and was performing one of the best cop rp I have seen like he always does and you go kill the commander after he puts one of you in handcuffs and storm up and kill another. You say you didnt know how bad it was on the bottom floor and didnt know if people were going down, but how hard would of it been to get out honestly. And how easily did the rest of your group get in whenever they came to begin the brigade to freedom.

Whenever I was talking to you afterwards on steam you summed it up the best " We didn't go out the way to promoted agressiveRP. We went out the way to promote moderated agressiveRP."

I have said everything to you and explained the whole reasoning for what happened. I have really nothing else to say to you personally on this ban request because I am repeating myself to you.

All true, i guess there was a high chance of failure in this mission, but since they were alrdy going up the elevator why not take the investigator with them?

But as u said, destroying the evidence while killing 2 ppl in the nexus is futile, would only bring our group down in more shit than we alrdy was

Messages In This Thread
RE: Doctor Internet - Unban Request - by Killjoy - 11-30-2013, 09:10 AM
RE: Doctor Internet - Unban Request - by Killjoy - 11-30-2013, 10:09 AM
RE: Doctor Internet - Unban Request - by Pavilion - 11-30-2013, 04:46 PM
RE: Doctor Internet - Unban Request - by Fultz - 11-30-2013, 06:03 PM
RE: Doctor Internet - Unban Request - by Slintfibblas - 11-30-2013, 06:21 PM
RE: Doctor Internet - Unban Request - by Killjoy - 12-01-2013, 12:56 PM
RE: Doctor Internet - Unban Request - by Fultz - 12-01-2013, 04:21 PM
RE: Doctor Internet - Unban Request - by Grayhawk - 12-01-2013, 08:36 PM
RE: Doctor Internet - Unban Request - by Fultz - 12-01-2013, 10:21 PM