Ban Request: [73rd] Sub-Zero
(11-21-2013, 06:58 PM)myfloodify Wrote: I have not BR'ed him for tazing the person when he put down his gun, I didn't edit the video or so, that's why it's in there. Just clarifying that.

I still believe that he should have had put his gun down at the very first sight of me when I was hostaged. He approached the man with the knife and when he saw the knife he should have put his gun down already, but he might not have seen the weapon. He did see it "after a while" and he took a shot. Even if I weren't hostaged he should have realised that he couldn't shoot because my life was still in danger, or at least I would. I think that's the most logical way (for me). I personally think he should have had seen the knife since he approached the knife man from behind. His knife is at the left and high, meaning that he should have seen it. The video can prove that.

After he took the shot he continued to keep his gun pointed at the man with the knife (and the Corleone). As far as I know, that is FearRP. You ought to be afraid of the weapon that is used to threat your fellow Seargent. The time until the "Knife man" put his gun was a little bit more than 1 minute, which is enough time in this situation to realise that you should put your gun down, after all, you don't want your Seargent to be killed.

If you find my BR not valid, may it be. I might be wrong regarding the whole FearRP concept.

I didn't claim I didn't see the armed man, I claimed I didn't see a hostage and I only shot as he was facing away from me. Also we (the SRU) were at an advantage as they were blocked and surrounded from both sides. I asked him multiple times to put it down. When do you ever see police who have the hostage taker surrounded lower their weapons? They don't because that's less of a risk to the hostage than just letting them go free with them.

Messages In This Thread
Ban Request: [73rd] Sub-Zero - by Floodify - 11-21-2013, 04:47 PM
RE: Ban Request: [73rd] Sub-Zero - by Sub-Zero - 11-21-2013, 05:16 PM
RE: Ban Request: [73rd] Sub-Zero - by Termin - 11-21-2013, 05:42 PM
RE: Ban Request: [73rd] Sub-Zero - by Floodify - 11-21-2013, 06:58 PM
RE: Ban Request: [73rd] Sub-Zero - by Sub-Zero - 11-21-2013, 07:11 PM
RE: Ban Request: [73rd] Sub-Zero - by Floodify - 11-21-2013, 07:36 PM
RE: Ban Request: [73rd] Sub-Zero - by Sub-Zero - 11-21-2013, 08:03 PM
RE: Ban Request: [73rd] Sub-Zero - by Floodify - 11-21-2013, 08:19 PM
RE: Ban Request: [73rd] Sub-Zero - by Sub-Zero - 11-22-2013, 10:49 PM
RE: Ban Request: [73rd] Sub-Zero - by Termin - 11-23-2013, 11:04 AM