[UPCOMING] The Fight Against the Aliens [GlobalRP]
OOC Info:

Steam Name: Spyderr
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:40778701
Job Applying For: Security Guard
What experiences have you had with this job?: Work in blackwatch as a security agent, protected president countless times with clan & other people, also protected shops for money.
Hours: 419
RP Points?: 1
Bans: 12 (A lot I know but I am currently waiting out a ban that will hopefully be my final ban ever, I have learned from my mistakes. I haven't had a ban for the same reason as another ban I don't think which shows that I'm learning from mistakes & trying my best, please do not just deny me because of mistakes I've made in the past.)
Previous Serious RP Experiences: I haven't been in any "official" events but I've done multiple on the server such as payday 2 rp and others.
Why do you want to participate in this event?: I want to have fun, have a great roleplaying experience without my experience being ruined and I want to show other players that I am capable of roleplaying properly.
Miscellanious:

IC Info:

Name: James Clark
Address (not 'classified'): 89 Westover Lane
Date of Birth: 10/3/86
Previous Employment: Worked in multiple clubs as a bouncer and has protected numerous important political figures which are classified.
Quick Biography of Yourself (third person writing): James Clark was born into a middle class family in 1986, he had a hard time at home. His father was an alchoholic and his mother was addicted to methamphetamine. By the time James was 6 years old his family was out on the street begging for money, his father beat him daily and was still as alchoholic as ever and his mother was a prostitute to feed her meth addiction. When James turned 16 he had enough of his life living on the streets and ran away. He now lives in Evocity where he came to find a better livestyle. He currently lives at 89 Westover Lane with his sister Jane Clark who is currently away.
Additional (IC) Info?:

Messages In This Thread
RE: [UPCOMING] The Fight Against the Aliens [GlobalRP] - by cnr - 11-12-2013, 03:27 PM