[UPCOMING] The Fight Against the Aliens [GlobalRP]
(10-31-2013, 12:50 PM)ItzBradleey Wrote: OOC Info:

Steam Name: [FL:RP] ItzOnlyBradleey
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:74815228
Job Applying For: Police Officer
What experiences have you had with this job?: I have done many role play's as the police, I have done ECPD RP, I always give the police motto, when arresting "You have the right to remain silent" I love being police and always have to have a custom title like, Response Unit A13, Or something, I also talk like IRL police in radio, And give police codes.
Hours: 33
RP Points?: 0
Bans: 0
Previous Serious RP Experiences: None real serious, But have been in BIG events.
Why do you want to participate in this event?: This event looks amazing, And I love doing big RP's with others and sharing our RP ideas, I also love the idea of aliens ! A really good RP !
Miscellanious: Depend on the day, If it is PM or AM, School days, I could probably do at 12.00, Depending what day aswell, If weekends, I can do it.

IC Info:

Name: Bradley "Hanson" West
Address (not 'classified'): 65 EvoCity street
Date of Birth: 14/9/1995
Previous Employment: I was an Response unit in the war, After I had resigned, I took up cooking, But recently I have joined the evocity police force, And all my skills from the war I will use.
Quick Biography of Yourself (third person writing): Bradley is a good lad, Always happy, And loves to show of his cooking, He has brown hair and has been through alot in his life. He is 6FT and has blue eyes, He spends his time training for his every day crime catching.
Additional (IC) Info?: I am very trained, I was the second commander of my response team, I am very trained and highly equipped, Which assists me in any cause !

I am sorry, but the police officer jobs are full now. You do not yet also the required hour limit either. Get to 50 hours or close to 50 hours so you can at least apply to be a citizen.
Thanks anyway.

(10-20-2013, 07:09 PM)King_Uber Wrote: I was wondering could citizens be drug dealers or are they just normal refugees.

If you want to be a drug dealer, apply for the BMD job. We do not want every citizen going around making money off drugs instead of actually RPing in this event.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep

Messages In This Thread
RE: [UPCOMING] The Fight Against the Aliens [GlobalRP] - by ArcHammer - 10-31-2013, 10:48 PM