Warranted for search and arrested for "having a base"
(10-13-2013, 01:08 AM)skatehawk11 Wrote:
(10-13-2013, 01:04 AM)MrGcCc Wrote:
(10-13-2013, 01:03 AM)skatehawk11 Wrote:
(10-13-2013, 01:01 AM)MrGcCc Wrote:
(10-13-2013, 12:57 AM)skatehawk11 Wrote: We are done about the law, that is for the admins to discuss. But I was warranted quote on quote "base" by septic, also I owned none of the base props, the only thing in there was my car that i own

I was asked to warrant you for an arrest because contraband was found in your base, I warranted one or two rebels (dunno if one of them was you) for search first for having gates/doors inside the base then I was told that you had contraband. We are getting nowhere with this, you decide if we stop the useless argument and move on, because I will not if you don't.

I can get a screen shot from the video if you would like me too, showing septic warranting me for "base" if you would like

He may said that, but that wasn't the reason why I warranted you, I was told before you had contraband and that was enough reason to arrest everyone basing at the UM.

http://imgur.com/jWyEDjz That is what I was arrested for

I have to quote myself?

Quote:He may said that, but that wasn't the reason why I warranted you, I was told before you had contraband and that was enough reason to arrest everyone basing at the UM.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Warranted for search and arrested for "having a base" - by Gccc - 10-13-2013, 01:09 AM