[UPCOMING] The Fight Against the Aliens [GlobalRP]
OOC Info:

Steam Name: Big Macintosh
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:70291235
Job Applying For: Police Officer
What experiences have you had with this job?: Lots of amazing roleplays i will never forget, hostage situations.
Hours: 40 in fearless, 702 in gmod
RP Points?: 0
Bans: 7
Previous Serious RP Experiences: AirbaseRP, MansionRP
Why do you want to participate in this event?: I think it looks fun, cool and i would love to be a part of it. I'm also going to be recording for youtube.
Miscellanious: Uhm... What do i put here?

IC Info:

Name: Coen ''Angel'' Smits
Address (not 'classified'): EvoLane 28th, Elizabeth
Date of Birth: The first of March, 1985
Previous Employment: Husband, Hotel Assistant
Quick Biography of Yourself (third person writing): Coen ''Angel'' Smits is pretty tall, 1.86M. He is very muscled, He had a hard history, His dad died in a bank robbery, he was a guard and his throat was cut. His mom suicided because she couldn't handle the pressure so Coen joined the force where he learned to take care and put the red part of evocity to justice. He met some people and they made it throught the training. Now he wants to apply for this so he can put aliens to justice.
Additional (IC) Info?: Coen is a silent man, But when it comes to commandos and jobs he will be here to do them. He always responds people with ''sir'' and he sometimes gets flashbacks of his hard, painfull past.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [UPCOMING] The Fight Against the Aliens [GlobalRP] - by Bigmacintosh - 10-12-2013, 03:17 PM