[UPCOMING] The Fight Against the Aliens [GlobalRP]
(10-11-2013, 05:46 AM)Kulthro Wrote:
(09-03-2013, 10:38 AM)Kulthro Wrote: OOC Info:

Steam Name: Kulthro
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:59777044
Job Applying For: Citizen (Maybe a Lone Survivor not fighting for or against Evocity?)
What experiences have you had with this job?: Other RP Events involving Apocalypse
Hours: 539
RP Points?: 1 (From RP Event)
Bans: 8-9 (Dont remember)
Previous Serious RP Experiences: Restaurant, Clan RP, Prisoner for ETAS, Food Critic, Chef At Restaurant, Lawyer, SRU Sergeant in Apocalypse RP Event (Really hectic.. Lemme tell ya)
Why do you want to participate in this event?: I love RP Events, and i'm interested in this one.
Miscellanious: I used to be a crazy minge, my first 6-7 bans were in a month, and then the other 2 were in one week. I've not really gotten banned for a long time, and plan not to. Most of them were for little and stupid things. I've tried to clean up my act, and so far it's doin quite fine =] I've had an RP experience with you and you seem great.

IC Info:

Name: Devys "Kulthro" Potal
Address (not 'classified'): 742 Kolamity Lane
Date of Birth: 09/25/1984
Previous Employment: Chef, Strategic Response Unit Sergeant, EvoCity Marine Core Leader, Ghost Operative (Current)
Quick Biography of Yourself (third person writing): Protective/Defensive of others, Calm, He acts fast, and has a bad temper.
Additional (IC) Info?: -
Can I change my characteristics, story, and job?
IC Info:

Name: Devys "Kulthro" Potal
Address (not 'classified'): 742 Kolamity Lane
Date of Birth: 09/25/1984
Previous Employment: Strategic Response Unit Sergeant, Hunter
Quick Biography of Yourself (third person writing): After many years of being a hunter, Devys set into the life of military forces. He there was a security guard for many private military groups, and other organizations. He then was recruited into the Strategic Response Unit, instantly taking position of Sergeant. His quick adaptation skills worked to his will, and he slowly became known in the Government. He then started to see the job as not fitting his expectations, so he left the role of SRU Sergeant and went to being a police officer. He wanted to be patrolling at the side of his friend, who.. Recently died.. Now he lives in his memory.
-Characteristics- : Protective of Others, quick thinker, adapts to most environments, knows what to do in most situations, follows his instincts.
Additional (IC) Info?: -Police Officer-

Accepted and changed!

Freezak is now the supervising moderator for the event! Thank you! We just need an admin..

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
The following 1 user Likes ArcHammer's post:
  • Davidson

Messages In This Thread
RE: [UPCOMING] The Fight Against the Aliens [GlobalRP] - by ArcHammer - 10-11-2013, 06:50 AM