[FL:RP} Dogysmash Unreasonable
Your name: (Steam friends name) [FL:RP] Dogysmash

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example) 38531 and 38529

Banned by: (Admin that banned you) Enzyme both times

Reason: (Why were you banned, what's listed as the reason?) Banrequest #38049 approved. "Invalid reason to raid government" AND Banrequest #38051 approved. "Reconnect to avoid arrest" (Extended due to current ban)

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.) Quite a large amount

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)

Firstly (Random Raid ban)

I have asked countless admins, so many I cannot pin point any because of how many. They all told me that I could raid for being arrested. And how is it FailRP? Real life if you were arrested you would try and get you own back on the person who arrested you. My arrest? THE GOVERNMENT!

Secondly (Discconect to avoid arrest) I was being arreseted because all the cops and SRU broke NLR and joined in the same raid (check logs to see my kill them, the them respawn and shoot me). They also FearRPed. When I was being arrested I quit, then I joined again to see the names (as I was going to place a BR, but I forgot to look at their names) Then I quickly accused them in OOC before quiting for the night, all this happened very quickly. Please check logs to back up my story.

These are the reason I should be unbanned, as I should never have been banned in the first place.Recap:

Random Raid: Wasn't random. Arrest is a likely raid irl. And I was told I could by multiple admins.

Disconnect to Avoid Arrest. I was leaving to create a BR. Then I realised I needed your nams, so I rejoined to see the. Then accused you in like 1 mins. Then left FOR GOOD!

Messages In This Thread
[FL:RP} Dogysmash Unreasonable - by Centurion - 10-02-2013, 06:38 PM
RE: [FL:RP} Dogysmash Unreasonable - by Centurion - 10-02-2013, 07:21 PM
RE: [FL:RP} Dogysmash Unreasonable - by Centurion - 10-02-2013, 07:58 PM
RE: [FL:RP} Dogysmash Unreasonable - by Enzyme - 10-02-2013, 09:43 PM
RE: [FL:RP} Dogysmash Unreasonable - by Centurion - 10-03-2013, 07:01 PM
RE: [FL:RP} Dogysmash Unreasonable - by Narc - 10-03-2013, 07:09 PM
RE: [FL:RP} Dogysmash Unreasonable - by Centurion - 10-03-2013, 07:36 PM
RE: [FL:RP} Dogysmash Unreasonable - by Enzyme - 10-03-2013, 09:28 PM