[UPCOMING] The Fight Against the Aliens [GlobalRP]
.OOC Info:

Steam Name: TheAvenger117
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:51080508

Job Applying For: Scientist
What experiences have you had with this job?: Roleplaying as a german Scientist one time and Making Futuristic stuff for a Rp event.
Hours: 602+
RP Points?: 2
Bans: 5-6 minor. still bans
Previous Serious RP Experiences: Matt's Militia Rp W/Johkah and Opera Rp W/Vauld hosting.
Why do you want to participate in this event?: to experience the fun and the Enthusiasm in other great Rpers and to test myself for what i can do for this event to make it a great Rp.
Miscellanious: Nada.

IC Info:

Name: Evencia 'Sanchez' Winchester
Address (not 'classified'): 4730 big plain Evocity Ave.
Date of Birth: 10/30/1990
Previous Employment: GSG-9 SWAT Enforcer
Quick Biography of Yourself (third person writing): I was born in Eastern Berlin, Germany. I have went to Esekabon School district, and attended Berlin Leadership University. When i was 19 i was applying for training boot camp for GSG-9 Special Riot Control. I had experienced multiple Riots and Robberies and assassination attempts. I had a squad of 13 Men, 3 of them died by Metallic Projectiles from a Riot over the Old Berlin wall. I have Suffered many wounds and resigned when i was 20. I had 10 medals of Glory and 13 medals of honor. and 1 medal of Inconceivable Warrior, which means i have killed and Subdued 23 Terrorists/Riot suspects. a couple months after i resigned, my
girlfriend told me about this new colony, a new country. Evocity as what i heard of from my girlfriend. we have moved there when i was 22 and i am now in Strategic Response Team, Unit 32. I am also a Band Director of Evocity's new Concert Band. My Strategic Response Team career ended shortly after my girlfriend's death, by the Mafia Don and his Corleone members... i seek to take revenge, but then again i am a good guy and will not break the laws. I am still at my house here today, in Evocity in my bed, thinking of my girlfriend, such a shame that i never was there for her. Because of that, i am now Single and alone.
Additional (IC) Info?: Evancia 'Sanchez' Winchester is a quick learning Multi-tasker that gets S** done with honor

Messages In This Thread
RE: [UPCOMING] The Fight Against the Aliens [GlobalRP] - by Mr.Bean - 09-15-2013, 12:34 AM