[UPCOMING] The Fight Against the Aliens [GlobalRP]
OOC Info:

Steam Name: |CPT| AzuraPlays
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:43284168

Job Applying For: Paramedic
What experiences have you had with this job?: I played a clockwork miltaryRP server for 2 months as a medic, so day in day out i was medRP'ing
Hours: 160(ish)
RP Points?: 1
Bans: 6 (4 minor 2 semi serious)
Previous Serious RP Experiences: Survival island RP, lot's of military RP
Why do you want to participate in this event?: I like the event, and saw there weren't enough people, and i like to medRP so i decided to apply for a paramedic
Miscellanious: Not sure what to put here

IC Info:

Name: John Maverick
Address (not 'classified'):
Date of Birth: 31st july 1988
Previous Employment: Ex combat medic.
Quick Biography of Yourself (third person writing): John Maverick served in the afghanistan war for 6 year, from the age of 18 until he was 24, upon return he found him self un-employed for 6 months, he had no other skills besides healing, as day in day out he sat in base, waiting for wounded soldiers to come in. He was recommended by a friend to try and find work as a paramedic, so he went to the evo-city hospital to sign up, he learnt it wasn't as easy as signing up to join the army, he went through proper interviews and had to act formal at all times, but he still just managed to make it in as a first responder by the sking of his teeth. (will this do? if not ask me and i'll add a lot more info)
Additional (IC) Info?: John can be very bold at times, so he speaks out a lot, even when he shouldn't. He's almost lost his job for this several times, however he keeps his job purely because he's good at it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [UPCOMING] The Fight Against the Aliens [GlobalRP] - by Brian - 09-14-2013, 07:54 PM