Ban request on [FL:RP] HeROx and Original for RDM and basing inside hospital
Okay I admit to killing him when I was a cop but that was only because he kept spawning chairs and killing me with them, he also ignored NLR about 10 times as we kept killing him when he came back to the hospital we had no choice but to buy a door and hide and I didn't use the health station in the hospital as you can see from my picture it says I used a health vial and that was what I was using. This cop kept trying to kill us and couldn't so he got annoyed and kept throwing chairs at us that are able to go through the doors of the hospital and then he was moving them about inside trying to kill us and he did so we didn't go back and I wanted to RP so I went as a cop and then he came up to me and tried to kill me when I was the police sargent this evidence is bs and only posted because he was annoyed because we killed him a few times. I suggest he learns the rules NLR, fail rp and fear rp because this whole thing started because cops kept trying to shoot us for no reason so we got annoyed and retaliated. Also he kept killing us after we had died in the hospital he also kept trying to find us on the streets and tazed us and hand cuffed us which is breaking NLR.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ban request on [FL:RP] HeROx and Original for RDM and basing inside hospital - by Nathan - 09-09-2013, 06:32 AM