[UPCOMING] The Fight Against the Aliens [GlobalRP]
(09-01-2013, 11:43 PM)Victorinox Wrote: OOC Info:

Steam Name: Victorinox
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:39418943
Job Applying For: Scientist
What experiences have you had with this job?: Not sure if this is OOC information or IC, but let's say I have been a scientist in another event on Fearless.
Hours: 115, I know this is far too low for this job, but I am an experienced roleplayer, I can handle it.
RP Points?: 3
Bans: 1 mistaken ban.
Previous Serious RP Experiences: I've played on a serious community for 2 years before I joined Fearless.
Why do you want to participate in this event?: First of all this event seems to have great appeal and I would certainly like to help to make worth remembering. Secondly I am just an RP junky, I like to roleplay.
Miscellanious: Can the event date be next weekend maybe or on monday? Because school just started.

IC Info:

Name: Isaac Neville (not my main character because that doesn't fit my role)
Address (not 'classified'): Main Avenue 56, EvoCity, United States of America
Date of Birth: July 20, 1979
Previous Employment: I've been a computer and technology engineer at Multi National United.
Quick Biography of Yourself (third person writing): Isaac was born in a poor Israeli family from New York. His wish was to invent incredible technology and make his family proud. His family worked their asses off to get enough money to let Isaac go to college. He graduated with an average of eight at computer enginering. He found a job at Multi National United, but then the aliens attacked and Isaac was asked to help create a device that could close the tear.
Additional (IC) Info?: None.

Hope you find my low amount of hours not enough reason to decline this application.

Best regards,
Victorinox.
Accepted into group "Scientists"!

You are below the required hours, but I have seen you on the server before. I know you know how to roleplay. Welcome! And this event will probably not be ready in one week's time. We haven't got most of the other jobs ready yet.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep

Messages In This Thread
RE: [UPCOMING] The Fight Against the Aliens [GlobalRP] - by ArcHammer - 09-02-2013, 07:47 AM