[EVENT] Chemical disaster and city siege

Name: Minitank
Hours: 105 hours
RP points: 0
Define /me: With this command, you can describe the action of your own character eg. /me Just a average guy but attempts to be a hero half the time... To impress the ladies...
Define /it: This command is used to describe situation around you eg. /it Just alone in the wilderness on a lonely night... Owls tweeting, wind slowly breezing along the floor and the moon light, lighting the vast surroundings
Can you roleplay seriously, slow paced and realisticly?: Yes, I can
Re-type the event date: 7th of September at 6:00 GMT
Do you agree to the rules of the event?: Yes, of course

Character name: T. Money
Brief story: Originally, The name was Tyrone... But thing was, I was a sucker for money... I couldn't get enough... So I changed my name... Get a bit more street cred... I made my bucks going around storage auctions... Take some cash and double it on the way out... Soon there was a show for just doing it... They like me, my character... That was untill one slip... I got caught cheating on with one of the actor's wife's... News reports, bad reviews, Criticism... And it didn't end there... One night, I forgot to pay some bills... I got some money from a loan shark... Thing is he was pretty pissed because he wanted it back... I had to flee the area... Leave everything behind... My House, wife... Basically my life... I went to a friends house of mine... He was on holiday but I remembered the code for the door... Thing is, this guy was full of cash... I had to betray him though... I stole some of his money and took his plane... Thing is, he did teach me how to fly... I manage to get to evo city... I just got somewhere new and needed to start fresh... That's where I am now...

Any attributes that are realistic? Cool, People person, Hot shot
Any attributes, perks you'd like your character to be approved to do/have? (e.g. doctor, hunter) Professional actor, survivalist, good at the gun and pilot in training
Do you wish to purchase a property? If so, which one? trailer (Or camp if 7 others want to do the same and all pay a bit of it...)
Did I help you... Then Give Me Rep+

Also, search for me on youtube... www.youtube.com/user/Minitankpr

[Image: Zh9Ig-89-5EiKmKKKCps5jWXF22rlJX95VDP0Y_L...JNTBk=s170]

Messages In This Thread
RE: [EVENT] Chemical disaster and city siege - by Minitank - 09-01-2013, 07:40 PM