[EVENT] Chemical disaster and city siege
Name: [FL:M] Enzyme
Hours: 1490 and rising.
RP points: 21
Define /me: Command used to show important actions. Ie expressing feelings or making an act more obvious
Define /it: Command used to describe/show something happening. Ie telling us that loud noises are heard in the distance.
Can you roleplay seriously, slow paced and realisticly?: Yes. I've spent enough hours ingame to learn what it takes, and how to RP properly. Atleast in my opinion.
Re-type the event date: Saturday the 7th of September 6:00 GMT

Do you agree to the rules of the event?: Yes.

Character name: Erik 'Enzyme' DeFynne
Occupation: If possible: UGF (Ukrainianforces) I have a gasmask, and the RP-skills for the job (I think so anyways), something I think I have proven in several simular jobs. Ie ETAS Commander and S.A.A. - Head Agent.
If not UGF, then Mechanic.
Brief story: Dropped out of school in his early years. Found himself in trouble and had the choice between jail or the military. Excelled and rose quickly in the ranks. Was forced to retire due to being wounded. Made a quick recovery and found himself working for private armies, the highest bidder. Experience in urban warfare. Enjoys the rush of adrenaline and is calm during chaos. Basic knowledge of being a mechanic.
Any attributes that are realistic? Knowledge of strategic movement. Knows first aid and knows his way around guns. Calm and can take command if the situation requires it.
Any attributes, perks you'd like your character to be approved to do/have? (e.g. doctor, hunter) -
Do you wish to purchase a property? If so, which one? -
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator

Messages In This Thread
RE: [EVENT] Chemical disaster and city siege - by Enzyme - 08-31-2013, 10:49 PM