[EVENT] Chemical disaster and city siege
Name: [FL-RP] Mr. Davidson
Hours: 192 Hours
RP points: 2 points for being a lawyer and being part of an event.
Define /me: A command you uses when you want to tell others what your character is doing. Like Alexander Davidson is smoking a cigarette or Alexander Davidson is smiling creepy towards the stripper.
Define /it: A command you uses When something happens in an area where your character is directly related. Like /it Strange noise comes from the door.
Can you roleplay seriously, slow paced and realistically?: Sure, if I have a character that I like and a good history to support it then nothing is more fun.
Re-type the event date: 7 sept, 6.00 gtm (However I guess this is 6 PM and not AM)
Do you agree to the rules of the event?: Sure they sound good, however one question what if there is a guys how buys all the cottage? Does he then have monopoly on the fish market?

Character name: Alexander Davidson
Brief story: Alexander Davidson has lost his Citizenship in Denmark and his job as a Diplomat due to some corruption charge. This however is something Alexander Davidson continues to denied to this day and says that he was setup. Wether or not Davidson is telling the truth however is irrelevant course he was convicted. Now he go from country to country and work as an advisor for business men and president alike.
Any attributes that are realistic? Charismatic and Quick thinking.
Any attributes, perks you'd like your character to be approved to do/have? (e.g. doctor, hunter) To be good at negotiating due to his former job and experience.
Do you wish to purchase a property? If so, which one? No.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [EVENT] Chemical disaster and city siege - by Davidson - 08-31-2013, 04:08 PM