[EVENT] Chemical disaster and city siege
Name: Victorinox
Hours: 113 hours
RP points: 3
Define /me: With the /me command you can tell others what kind of action you perform.
Define /it: With the /it command you can describe something that is happening.
Can you roleplay seriously, slow paced and realisticly?: Yes
Re-type the event date: Saturday, september the 7th at 6 'o clock GMT.
Do you agree to the rules of the event?: Yes, I do.

Character name: Milo Jr. Archer
Occupation: Before everything changed, Milo used to work as an artist, painting in freetime to make a small amount of profit. Now he still draws stuff, but most of the time he is a mechanic.
Brief story: Milo was born in Downtown, he was the only child in the family. Milo had a normal childhood in the small town, he made lots of friends there, we all know there are lots of kids in Downtown. When Milo hit the age of 18 he went to college, he was studying art.
Life was normal until that one day, when the Ukrainian's attacked. Milo was forced to join the army and fight in EvoCity, but the war was lost and Milo nearly got himself killed.
As there is no way of returning to his home town Milo has to stay in what is remained of EvoCity and live in a shitty cottage.
Any attributes that are realistic? Creative, handy, friendly, smart.
Any attributes, perks you'd like your character to be approved to do/have? (e.g. doctor, hunter) Artist, smart, friendly, handy.
Do you wish to purchase a property? If so, which one? The trailer for 10k.

I really look forward to this event. Hope it turns out pretty well.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [EVENT] Chemical disaster and city siege - by Victorinox - 08-31-2013, 03:59 PM