[EVENT] Chemical disaster and city siege
This looks really interesting! By 6:00 GMT do you mean AM or PM?

Name: [FL:RP] ArcHammer
Hours: 260
RP points: 4
Define /me: You use /me when you want to present an action that you are doing, EG "/me lifts his head up slightly and looks at the armed forces in front of him, with sadness and anger".
Define /it: Can be used to describe objects or buildings, or even the feel of an area, EG "/it The crooked wooden planks creak in the silence of the room."
Can you roleplay seriously, slow paced and realisticly?: Yes.
Re-type the event date: Saturday the 7th of September at 6:00 GMT (AM or PM?)
Do you agree to the rules of the event?: Yes.

Character name: John Fernandez
Occupation: (I assume you mean before all of this): A scientific professor at Sarif Industries, working on human augmentations and other scientific inventions. Former president of Evocity.
Brief story: John grew up with the police force all his life after his father tragically died in the Mafia Uprising of Evocity, so he took up crime-fighting. He eventually was voted in as President of Evocity after the Mafia were thrown out, and he had his full two terms in which he then left and started taking an interest in how the world works. Years passed by and he ended up going to University again to receive awards in science and learn about the human biology. When he saw that Sarif Industries was inventing Human Augmentations, he knew that he could put his skills to use.
Any attributes that are realistic? Scientific knowledge, a very stubborn man but kind.
Any attributes, perks you'd like your character to be approved to do/have? (e.g. doctor, hunter) A doctor, has some experience in medical research but mainly works on protecting humans with augmentations (could lead to a mini-RP in this event)
Do you wish to purchase a property? If so, which one? No thanks.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep

Messages In This Thread
RE: [EVENT] Chemical disaster and city siege - by ArcHammer - 08-31-2013, 03:33 PM