[EVENT] Chemical disaster and city siege
Name: Doctor KuLa
Hours: 1860 hours
RP points: 23
Define /me: With this command, you can describe the action of your own character eg. /me unreel the firehose and grabbed it
Define /it: This command is used to describe situation around you eg. /it Bus Speakers** Bus leaving in 10 seconds, please take a seat and enjoy your ride
Can you roleplay seriously, slow paced and realisticly?: Yes, I can
Re-type the event date: 7th of September at 6:00 GMT
Do you agree to the rules of the event?: Yes, of course

Character name: Viktor Jebiedienko
Occupation: Ukrainian Armed Forces, UGF (Because I can spice up roleplay with Ukrainian speech and I have a gas mask)
Brief story: Viktor was born in the city of Donetsk in 2028, his mother died in childbirth and 5 years later his father was killed by poachers because he was a forester.
raised by grandmothers, later after he grow up he decided to join Ukrainian Armed Forces as a military engineering. He started his military education at Military School of Kiev, after 3 years he was mobilized because of the war.
Any attributes that are realistic? Smart, Brave, Ingenious
Any attributes, perks you'd like your character to be approved to do/have? (e.g. doctor, hunter) Skilled in first aid and as an engineer
Do you wish to purchase a property? If so, which one? N/A
[Image: image.png]
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk

Messages In This Thread
RE: [EVENT] Chemical disaster and city siege - by Doctor KuLa - 08-31-2013, 03:27 PM