Flutzy admin abuse!
well i'm sure i said that in the video let me tell you what happend from the beggning

first we was building in the mtl!

for a long time!!!

then a cop came and rammed the door he said open its the police

i said to him what do you want? go away we are building as you see the resturant "you can see it from outside"

he start shooting at the door and keep saying open it now

we took the guns to tell him to go away but when i opend the door he start shooting us with his pistol

so we killed him before he kill us and we took his car inside!!

the lambo is mine and the other bmw is coal's car

after a while

he changed his job and he came again with his friend he said open i just wanna take my car "the police car we took inside"

we told him that's nlr because you died you forgot everything how do you know your car is here?

they said ok!! and they went away and they came back again and start annoying us again!!

i took myrifle and opend the door and before i told them to go away but they went away before i shoot and i didn't shoot i just wanted them to go away

at the same time police car came "narc" and "pavilion" they saw myrifle and i closed the mtl door as you see in he 3rd person they parked ther car there

anyway coal wasn't afk but he was in F1~inv and he was facing the door so he wasn't pointing the gun at anyway

when i opend the door one of them shooted coal with mp5 and i closed the door i got mytranq

i told coal to back i will tranq them!! anyway i opend the door and ran into the garage and when i saw the first officer i tranqed him then we ran to go out as they start shooting we will shoot them back

when we went out pavilion shooted and we shoot him back and he died!! he almost killed me you can check the hp int he video and we took narcotic as a hostage... "why you took narcotic as a hostage" ! simply there was full cops full sru we don't to let him go and get the sru and all of this

so when we took him as a hostage to avoid that happen to us but he said "fraps is on"

we didn't do anything wrong lol but we said ok good if you recorded that it will show that your friend started shooting!!

we took him inside the cage and you saw everything happend

Fultzy didn't see anything of this and we told him what happend and we said check the logs

and he banned us for 2 days he belives narcotic lies and think we are lieing since he didn't see anything

and narcotic is lieing +pavilion i don't care if he was in the team but he lied +pavilion

they keep saying we start shooting which all lies i have 209 hours with 1 unfairly ban too but and this the second one!!

i wouldn't do all of this but it's abuse banning us for no reason just because we hostaged his friend narcotic and i bet he pm'ed him to ban us and he kept lying i'm sure all this happend the pm between narcotic and fultzy

because when we was telling him all what happend he banned us while he didn't see nothing thats why i posted this!

and narcotic lied to Fultzy he said we shooted them while in car lol also pavilion lied too he said i was going to shoot back but they killed me!! what about myvideo? i'm almost dead!

it's an admin abuse

Messages In This Thread
Flutzy admin abuse! - by Smile - 07-25-2013, 03:39 PM
RE: Flutzy admin abuse! - by Fultz - 07-25-2013, 03:41 PM
RE: Flutzy admin abuse! - by Killjoy - 07-25-2013, 09:04 PM
RE: Flutzy admin abuse! - by Smile - 07-27-2013, 02:10 AM
RE: Flutzy admin abuse! - by Old Man Jokhah - 07-27-2013, 08:13 AM
RE: Flutzy admin abuse! - by Smile - 07-27-2013, 03:41 PM
RE: Flutzy admin abuse! - by Fultz - 07-28-2013, 01:22 PM
RE: Flutzy admin abuse! - by Smile - 07-28-2013, 03:31 PM
RE: Flutzy admin abuse! - by Fultz - 07-28-2013, 04:33 PM
RE: Flutzy admin abuse! - by Smile - 07-28-2013, 04:49 PM