Unfair Ban!
(07-19-2013, 04:21 AM)Jokhah Wrote: The breakdown.

CDM, the guy I hung with elastic was a guy on the ground because YOU rammed another car intentionally. That guy was downed because of your reckless behavior.

Random Raid. You were breaking into the bank establishment for no roleplay reason.

General minging. When I first encountered you, you were standing on another admin's car, /me taking a dump on it. I had to administer several kicks for your repeatedly fail behavior and for some of your comments in ooc. You thought you were being funny, you should learn when to quit. I wasn't the only admin getting fed up with your behavior.

Lying to admin. When I asked you what you were doing when you were lockpicking the door in your random raid, you said "Nothing". When I asked why you were lockpicking the door, you said "I wasn't" then ran off. That is blatant lying to admin.

As for me hanging a ragdolled guy when there are no paramedic classes at the time. One, he could have respawned whenever he wanted by holding shift. Nothing about what I did took any of his time away from playing the gamemode. Two, you nor anyone else voiced any actual concern about the activity except to say aboose in ooc. First off, it's not abuse, the guy had no choice but to respawn, I was just having a little fun with him and assisted him in respawning in the end. Second, I'm pretty sure I've done worse to that guy at his request, it's kinda something we do every once in a while.

As for using skype while playing on the server, what kind of information were you exchanging over skype?

If it really offended you that I hung him, why didn't you say something at the time, you were around for a lil while longer after that incident.

Why did you continue being a minge after repeated warnings and kicks?

Why would you ever attempt to troll an admin?

Feel free to add anything else to your case, including an actual reason I should okay this unban. As for an apology, your not getting one. If anything, I should be the one asking for an apology after giving you so many chances before banning you, yet you continued to act the way you did and basically take my warnings for granted. For the record, I don't even want an apology out of you, as I'm sure it will be as believable as your excuses for your actions.

by holding space*

If you won't give me an apology then that's fine by me, know one can force you into it.

But I would aspect a little more maturity about this situation because thousands of people die every year due to hanging them self, and it almost feels like you don't give a damn.

Messages In This Thread
Unfair Ban! - by KaiBoyFtw14 - 07-18-2013, 08:30 PM
RE: Unfair Ban! - by Kpred - 07-18-2013, 08:40 PM
RE: Unfair Ban! - by KaiBoyFtw14 - 07-18-2013, 10:22 PM
RE: Unfair Ban! - by Old Man Jokhah - 07-19-2013, 04:21 AM
RE: Unfair Ban! - by KaiBoyFtw14 - 07-19-2013, 01:33 PM
RE: Unfair Ban! - by DoomDude1 - 07-19-2013, 01:53 PM
RE: Unfair Ban! - by Old Man Jokhah - 07-19-2013, 04:20 PM