Ban request on Mr bubbikins
I was a witness to this and while I am also shown as having a lot of kills bare in mind that at this point we had been playing on the server for nearly three hours and had accumulated some kills from various raids as rebels.

The first encounter we had with the accusing players was when they attempted to break into our apartments using lockpicks and keypad crackers as two citizens and a black market dealer. We defended our base by shooting them, and it was not long before they returned with guns (perhaps attempting to retrieve their tools). This was the first instance of an NLR break. We stopped them raiding again, only for them to return shortly after with lockpicks again (NLR break number 2) when the accused player was not present. After checking his camera Mr Bubbikins brought a police officer with him to prevent this. After being caught attempting to break and enter the apartments by the police officer (whose username was mudkip something, I don't know the full name) the accusing player began to threaten in voice chat about how the officer should un-arrest him or he'd post a ban request, he was also shouting that the officer should warrant Mr Bubbikins since he believed there was contraband in the apartment. I believe this is metagaming but I could be mistaken. The officer released sick brother, I'm not sure why, and he began to shout again at me and Mr Bubbikins calling us C*nts and making comments about our nationality.

Shortly after this both Sick Brother and The sin left. Independent witnesses include: Me, Jellyfish and Mudkipsnomew who will all recall the same events. The raiding black market dealer's username was unknown to me. I have a few screenshots of the events however the situation limited my availability to pull out a camera. Summary of rules broken by the accuser(s): NLR break x2, Random raid x3, Raiding as/with a black market dealer (Fail RP) x2, Metagaming by sick brother (The Sin was not metagaming) threatening with ban requests in character (again The Sin was innocent of this).

One final note is that I'm not sure you can RP as a married couple with M4 carbines and shotguns but who am I to judge?

Evidence: http://imgur.com/a/G7c0b

Some of these show them raiding with the BMD and attempting to kill other players.

Messages In This Thread
Ban request on Mr bubbikins - by Ignods - 07-12-2013, 03:09 PM
RE: Ban request on Mr bubbikins - by Sharman - 07-12-2013, 03:59 PM
RE: Ban request on Mr bubbikins - by Indigeo_ - 07-12-2013, 04:29 PM
RE: Ban request on Mr bubbikins - by Ignods - 07-13-2013, 01:31 PM
RE: Ban request on Mr bubbikins - by Sharman - 07-13-2013, 07:27 PM
RE: Ban request on Mr bubbikins - by Ignods - 07-14-2013, 04:14 PM
RE: Ban request on Mr bubbikins - by Killjoy - 08-15-2013, 02:18 PM