Ban request - Harveyyy
As stated in my above post I am not the one who scammed eulabius I had a friend over and had left my steam account logged in. He played and got me banned for 3 days for other actions.... I apologized to eulabius through PM and have arranged to pay him back after I am unbanned. I apologize to the people of fearless RP for my friends mingey actions. I know this is a weak story however, it is the truth. I'm asking the staff and the people of fearless RP to see the fact that I haven't been banned at all in the past 2 months and even those bans were just from me learning the ropes. Due to the poor actions of my friend I now have 2 additional bans on my record both of which happened within the last 3 nights. I realize that eulabius was scammed, however as stated I have a arranged to pay him back and will follow through with my promise on july 1st the day I am unbanned. Thank you to all the people who know that this story is the truth. Thank you to the people willing to take a chance and believe me.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:12852008&b=12]
"Sometime I make it snow for no reason."
- Lord and Savior Jesus Christ

Messages In This Thread
Ban request - Harveyyy - by eulabius - 06-27-2013, 09:01 AM
RE: Ban request - Harveyyy - by Harveyyy - 06-27-2013, 11:31 PM
RE: Ban request - Harveyyy - by Harveyyy - 06-28-2013, 02:23 PM
RE: Ban request - Harveyyy - by eulabius - 07-02-2013, 07:17 AM
RE: Ban request - Harveyyy - by Grub - 07-06-2013, 08:07 AM