I was banned without justification
Your name: Surgeon Scone

Your ban ID: 33850

Banned by: [FL] Narcotic

Reason: RDM

Involved: Unknown, three other players

Why we should unban you: I was performing a routine interrogation of several suspects when one of them bolted and I gave pursuit. When he pulled a gun and kept going I readied my own. When he aimed for me I made no hesitation to fire first, as the rules well say I can. It turned out to be a tranquilliser when he hit me and he escaped.
Another suspect, who had until then remained quiet and stationary then went for a car and, as he showed no signs of stopping after several warnings I fired, accidentally killing him as I only meant to discourage him, he must've been badly wounded.
I was then banned shortly after this kill will no warning whatsoever regarding why or for how long. I feel that the admin who performed the banning should have at least come up to me and told me what I did wrong because I have never been warned for this behaviour before, despite doing it in public several times previously.
I apologise if my behaviour at the time was in any way considered too aggressive but I strongly believe that this was not an RDM and saw no mention of it before my banning in the OOC. I would rather, that if I were banned, that, at the very least, the admin could inform me of my misdoing.

Messages In This Thread
I was banned without justification - by Surgeon-Scone - 06-25-2013, 09:33 PM
RE: I was banned without justification - by Fultz - 06-25-2013, 10:44 PM