[FL:RP] KaiBoyFtw14 And STD And Theghostfreak
OK, lets get a couple things straight here shall we start with the spam, Basically I was trying out my binds for President which is the only reason I went President then when I pressed the bind to many times he was like in OOC "KaiBoy BR for spam" so I went down to his base and as I walked out the nexus I was followed by a cop and a SRU, they followed me repeatedly saying "Mr President please go back it's not safe out here" but I carried on and then when I got there I heard there Contra which brings us onto the next accusation.

I am pretty positive that hearing there Contra is a valid reason to put a search warrant if not then I apologize in advanced so my men went in and destroyed the Contra which is also shown in the video above and then I finished of my binds and changed jobs.

Swearing in OOC I am also again pretty positive that when you use a * instead of a real letter it doesn't actually mean anything therefore In that screenshot I was not swearing.

I hope you look at the video closely and the screenshots maybe that might of been spam but it was not intentional the video showed the SRU doing there jobs there is nothing wrong with that and after the raid he said that I could not of heard the Contra when me and my men heard it very clearly hence the search warrant

Thankyou for reading Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: [FL:RP] KaiBoyFtw14 And STD And Theghostfreak - by KaiBoyFtw14 - 06-25-2013, 06:28 PM