[UPCOMING] The Fight Against the Aliens [GlobalRP]
OOC Info:

Steam Name:Hades42
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:25831546
Job Applying For:Citizen
What experiences have you had with this job?:What experience would be needed? I can set myself into the situation (trough IC). And I'm an expert improviser and can resbond to many RP situations.
Hours:about 220 when writing this
RP Points?:0
Bans:0
Previous Serious RP Experiences:Not really. But many custom jobs including hacker (wich can turn really interesting in this RP experience)
Why do you want to participate in this event?:I love stories and sci-fi.
Miscellanious:I wouldn't just go with the normal citizen role. I will use my IC personality. wich you can read about down there.

IC Info:

Name:Thomas "Demonhunter" Drake
Address (not 'classified'):Reaperstreet 423
Date of Birth:5.9.19??
Previous Employment:Dropped out from medical school. No notable employment since
Quick Biography of Yourself (third person writing):He is very agile but sometimes slow-minded. Most of his senses have either weakened or stopped working. This is theorized to come from constant "Linking" (see below). He is constantly torn apart by the death of his girlfriend "Eliza North". but otherwise he seems wise but slightly insane. He is not afraid to take arms, but avoids it. He rather would use his hackin skills to achieve his goal.
Additional (IC) Info?:Thomas was part of organization called "Netsplicers" and is the last alive member. Thomas has multiple bio-mechanical implants, his heart for example is partly replaced with magnesium and tungsten plating. It is unkown how he got these implants. for they are more advanced than anything seen yet. Thomas is also the only known human with uplink module in his posession. This is series of computers. wich allows user to link his mind with the internet, allowing him acces to places wich would be imbossible to reach with normal means.
Basically life sucks, there is only war and you're probably going to get eaten by Tyranids, have fun.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [UPCOMING] The Fight Against the Aliens [GlobalRP] - by Hades42 - 06-17-2013, 08:36 AM