[Upcoming Event] Evocity Government
OOC

[b]NameToungeatrick Vincent
[b]Steam ID: paddydasniper
[b]Age (not required if you do not wish to share):16
[b]Hours on server: 18
[b]Bans:0
[b]Re-write the event date, time and location:Saturday the 15TH OF JUNE, 1PM GMT on v2d
[b]Can you build/decorate well?:I can decorate well and I am fairly able to build structures, although nothing too advanced.
[b]Do you have a decent understanding for RP?:I have a good understanding of RP, I am aware of the rules of the Fearless RP servers and I play by them unless I am OOC and explaining a rule to someone.
[b]Do you understand that this event is a serious event?: I do understand fully and I will take RP during this event seriously and I understand that if I don't i'll just get kicked

IC

[b]Character Name: Bill Williamson
[b]Character Age:32
[b]Job/division applying for (don't put sergeant):Strategic Response Unit
[b]Address (no, it is not "classified"): 21 Junction Way, Main Street.
[b]Background Story/Biography: Bill was born into an average Irish family in the South of Ireland in Cork. In his early years he played a lot of sport including Hurling, which meant that he was very fit throughout most of his life. When he was a teen he suffered a broken leg, which still to this day affects him at times due to the bone not fully healing. Then in 1988 his uncle was shot by a British solider in circumstances that to this day he does not fully understand. When he turned 18, Bill joined the Irish National Army were he served for 10 years, reaching the rank of Sergeant. After the Army Bill turned to boxing for 3 years, were he won 20 fights and lost 4, to this day he is still a trained, fit, active man who has an honest character and will always help someone in need.
[b]Miscellaneous: He has a deep hatred for the British Army for their role in his uncle's death during the troubles in Ireland in 1988.

Messages In This Thread
[Upcoming Event] Evocity Government - by Narc - 06-03-2013, 03:08 PM
RE: [Upcoming Event] Evocity Government - by paddydasniper - 06-12-2013, 08:22 PM
RE: [Upcoming Event] Evocity Government - by dig - 06-03-2013, 03:28 PM
RE: [Upcoming Event] Evocity Government - by Dwip - 06-03-2013, 05:41 PM
RE: [Upcoming Event] Evocity Government - by Aing - 06-06-2013, 10:19 PM
RE: [Upcoming Event] Evocity Government - by Narc - 06-08-2013, 11:08 AM
RE: [Upcoming Event] Evocity Government - by Vati - 06-11-2013, 04:06 PM
RE: [Upcoming Event] Evocity Government - by Narc - 06-13-2013, 03:05 PM
RE: [Upcoming Event] Evocity Government - by Narc - 06-13-2013, 03:51 PM
RE: [Upcoming Event] Evocity Government - by Narc - 06-22-2013, 01:27 AM