Unban Request
Your name: [FL:RP]NOBL3 FrOsT

Your ban ID: 28724

Banned by: NLR, Last Chance

Reason: I was ban for being a immature little child. Even I admit to it. I was a desecrate to the fearless rp players. I feel really ashamed and upset about what I have done. I really miss role playing with my brother. I broke the rules I was stupid and really immature that day. I thought everything was a joke I have learned threw all this testing that life is suppose to be taken seriously and in this game I wasn't taken it seriously. I'm sorry and I know i'm not suppose to say this it says but I think its necessary for me to apologize for my actions.

Involved: [FL]Grub I'm sorry grub for making you have to ban me. It was my fault and I should of never did what I did. I think it was necessary you ban me.

Why we should unban you: I think I should be unban because I really miss the fearless rp role playing and job I had. I really miss riding my car around and role playing with cafe and all my friends. Rebels and Corleone's. I loved playing this. I really made a wrong immature decision to fool around with my friends. I thought it was all a joke and now I know how serious rping is to you guys and I want to follow and help enforce the rules. If you have to put a moderator on me to watch my actions in till I have for filled the necessary needs to play the game again. I really just want to get back into the game and play with all of you awesome people again. I know this is like a sorry note but I don't know what else to say to you to get your attention. It has been 2 months since ban. I'm really sorry to all of you. SoulRipper, Killjoy and all the other admins. I am especially sorry to [FL]Grub for breaking the rules on your watch. I accept that you ban me. I know I have been ban alot and I am going to take everything very serious and mature now. If you give me a chance the first time I log in i'm going to read the rules 2 times to make sure I am going to follow and know them this time. I will learn and respect the admins decisions and rules of the servers.

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request - by Ructarz - 05-28-2013, 11:45 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Grub - 06-01-2013, 02:54 AM