Dedicated users needed for Steam Workshop!
Name: Midget (I also have a real name, if you would like to know.)
How good is your grammar? (1-10): I would say about a 9. Just keep in mind that some of my posts are written on the mobile. So if it's an excessive amount of dots. It's because I can only see about 3 letters at a time.
How well can you write and understand English? (1-10): I'm half American, I get talked to in English about every day. And I would say I could write it pretty decent. So a 10.
What other languages do you speak?: I speak Norwegian and English, but I can understand Danish, Swedish and "Nynorsk" if it matters.
Hours available daily: I'm guessing this is not on the server, I can be reached pretty much everyday. 8:00 to 14:00 I am however at school. But who isn't.
Where can we contact you?: E-mail, mobile phone(Not really the best way, but whatever.) Forum PM and steam of course.
Have you used Google Documents?:I indeed have, I got a pretty good overview of it when we had to write bugs in it for the Gmod13 version of the gamemode. I also use it often to check documents I would get otherwise.

And I am a very dedicated member of this community, contributing to the community I have been in for a long time is something I wish to do.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dedicated users needed for Steam Workshop! - by Haarek - 05-07-2013, 01:11 PM