We need to have a talk about Suits/Dresses As a cop.
(05-06-2013, 09:03 AM)Killjoy Wrote: As previously raised, it's not exactly reasonable to patrol streets and make arrests wearing a ball room dress. It's also a crucial part of a patrol officers work to be in a recognizable uniform, distinguishable from the general public. Until we get a female police officer model, I'll just have to say - stay male.

Well it be nice if this was already done in the first place when Female suits were first introduced, Female Playermodels have been always on other classes such as Chefs, Rebels ect. Why wasn't Female Cops though of when other classes had these models?

Also I must point out that this is a Semi-Serious server is it not? I understand that we are trying to go for some realism, but It is still in all still just a game to have fun and RP. Sure I might be a female in a dress as a cop but I'm alteast trying to RP and have fun while still looking nice.

A suit is just a Suit, a skin if you say. It does no harm in anyway of wearing one. It doesn't effect the way a person Roleplays on the server. It can enhance roleplay yes. But it does not have any negative effects when wearing one.

It might be abit unrealistic but as I stated, This is after all a Semi-Serious server.
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: We need to have a talk about Suits/Dresses As a cop. - by MikeyTheFox - 05-06-2013, 09:12 AM