We need to have a talk about Suits/Dresses As a cop.
(05-06-2013, 08:45 AM)MikeyTheFox Wrote:
(05-06-2013, 08:23 AM)Killjoy Wrote: Seeing a ton of speculation again, so let's clarify this up.

It's not against a rule to wear a suit, however it is against the rules to commit nonsensical, unrealistic or in general Fail RP.

Since 99% of people wearing suits as government had absolutely no reason to do so, admins have been instructed to enforce a proper dress code - to improve the general quality of government RP.

Since most people started wearing suits and branding themselves as CIA, FBI and whatever the hell without ANY governmental coordination or permissions from president, we highlighted the matter and pull plugs on anyone who doesn't use common sense as a law enforcement official.

Our tactical unit class however is NOT a presidential guard and at any given time they don't have any purpose of wearing suit - so we took that ability away from them via coding.

But what about for my reason?

I wore my Suit/Dress for the RP reason of my character being Female.

Is this allowed?

In all honesty, I don't see the cocktail dresses available as being suitable for standard police issue uniform. Until formal suits are added in combination with actual female uniform models then it is very hard to roleplay as a female government officer.

Messages In This Thread
RE: We need to have a talk about Suits/Dresses As a cop. - by Adman - 05-06-2013, 08:53 AM