[FL:RP] You Got Twisted,Renato_Tuga
(05-01-2013, 01:26 PM)you got twisted Wrote: Well so you mean that the admin's should download the links you got? they got virus.. thats why i asked if you could put it on youtube + we raided your base before and you died sometimes before you raided us nice nlr broski you cant remmember anything from your last life? or am i wrong tell me if im wrong. and about those floating props you had could be banneble to you know you got 465h you should know better than cry over a couple of contras..

I don't know if you can't understand the word "raid" or you just don't want to understand. When you raided our base (broke in and destoryed our contraband) (first time, this is where the story begins) NOBODY WAS INSIDE AND NOBODY DIED. Then we wanted to raid you but you attacked first when you saw us with weapons (here is where I died). I came 7 minutes later just to pick up my car (and this is the point when demo was recorded). Then about an hour later you raided us AGAIN totally randomly and without any reason. If you still don't understand I think I will draw you timeline or what...

RenatoTuga Wrote:First of all, i didnt run away, i just didnt saw that i was with a rope, and i was pm'ing my friend about another thing not about the kidnapping, then when i saw that i was with a rope i stopped and just stand there with all of you around me pointins M4's and stuff at me
SolidSnake: us? we where protecting our base from a raid, you killed a lot of rebels, you arrived there and sayd there u where going to help us killeng then and u just started running and shooting the rebels as a cop

Stop lying. There were 4 of us pointing our weapons on you, we all were surronding you. And you know that, when you are radioing everybody around you can see what you are writing? :-) . Because you radioed "help me", "they are raping me" . And CrazyRabbit (SolidSnake) did not kill anybody of us. You Got Twisted did with his BMW :-)

you got twisted Wrote:Just so you know only You got twisted renato_tuga and tYn0 can be talking here or admins 326h guy should know that and the floating prop wasnt at our base it was at the rebel's base

Actually CrazyRabbit (SolidSnake) was involved too. He was there too, he is also on the demo and you ran him over. And the floating prop you are talking about is a camera 20 centimeters from a wall. Like I said, you are ridiculous.

Messages In This Thread
[FL:RP] You Got Twisted,Renato_Tuga - by tYn0_SK - 05-01-2013, 03:14 AM
RE: [FL:RP] You Got Twisted,Renato_Tuga - by tYn0_SK - 05-01-2013, 06:14 PM