Ban Request - [FL:RP] Ozman
(04-30-2013, 03:20 PM)SolidSnake Wrote: I talked to Ozman about this, since he's my friend, he was trying to build a shop, when you and the other girl, didn't stop knocking on the door, after multiple warnings to go away, he did shot.

Then you say he propblocked, which is a lie, is trying to build the shop, not propblocking.

Instead of trolling, and making up lies about other users, to create BR. Start creating BR on those who really break the rules.

Do you really think knocking on a door is a good reason to shoot someone? I think not.

He clearly was propblocking to not allow us passed. The proof of this being he places floating props in the air when we entered the building in 3 positions where we could get in (1:09 in the second video). Then when Temar started banning people in the chat he moved his props back to where they were originally (4:27 in the second video).

Don't accuse people of trolling and making up lies when you were not even involved because quite frankly you have no clue what was going on here and it is quite clear that he did actually break the rules.
Many thanks,
SamuelFTW / Aing

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:45455941&b=3]

Messages In This Thread
Ban Request - [FL:RP] Ozman - by Noodle - 04-29-2013, 08:53 PM
RE: Ban Request - [FL:RP] Ozman - by Noodle - 05-01-2013, 01:22 AM
RE: Ban Request - [FL:RP] Ozman - by Kobi Blade - 05-01-2013, 01:46 AM
RE: Ban Request - [FL:RP] Ozman - by Narc - 05-12-2013, 09:59 PM