Melons/Kiwi Final Appeal
Your name: Kiwi

Your steam ID: STEAM_0:1:39959455

Your ban ID: 11887

Banned by: Ruxandra

Reason: RDM

Why we should unban you:
Almost a year ago, I was permanently banned.
During that time in my life, I was stupid, ignorant, and obviously incredibly rude to players and admins. I saw this server as an internet game with internet people. Recently I understand that if this is the way I treat people on the server, I will be banned. As I have been banned, I have not been on the server. I chose to play on multiple different servers, all filled with people that I got along with, now I realize because they were rude and disrespectful too. About December of last year, I removed all gaming consoles from my house, as it was literally becoming an ‘addiction’ and was restricting my on completing SOOO much work. As I was moving to my own apartment and moving on to university, I didn’t want electronics to get involved and become an addiction again.
With the arrival in a new town, on my own, came, I guess, a new sense of maturity, I met new people, experience some amazing new things. And I have nearly completed my first semester of work, towards gaining a bachelor of communications at university, and I feel like I have grown up, a lot.

Anyone who has made the transformation through teenage years will understand exactly what I mean.

So, tl;dr, I have kept involved with this server through the forums, and have realized how badly I messed up, I mean come on! 12 bans? I seriously thought I was better than that. I cannot express to the full extent of how sorry I really am. I truly want to be around people like you have on these servers, people that respect me, no matter how much of a complete jerk I have been to them. I understand that I blatantly broke rules, there is no real excuse to get me out of the guilt of committing them. The server has implemented some amazing new things, and I would relish the
chance to be involved with them again.

All I can say, is that I am sorry, I have changed. And if this doesn't result in an unban, or at least a shorter sentence, I atleast want everyone to know I am truly sorry.

You may not believe me, and I understand completely if you continue to want nothing to do with me, but all I am asking, is for another chance. I have re read all of the rules, and understand them all completely, and I understand that if another chance was given, if I broke a rule completely and knowingly, I will take the permanent ban I deserve.

Thanks for your time.
- Emmett (Kiwi)

Messages In This Thread
Melons/Kiwi Final Appeal - by Emmett - 04-14-2013, 01:37 AM
RE: Melons/Kiwi Final Appeal - by Killjoy - 04-15-2013, 07:34 AM
RE: Melons/Kiwi Final Appeal - by Ruxandra - 04-15-2013, 08:17 AM
RE: Melons/Kiwi Final Appeal - by Emmett - 04-15-2013, 08:42 AM
RE: Melons/Kiwi Final Appeal - by Ruxandra - 04-15-2013, 10:06 AM
RE: Melons/Kiwi Final Appeal - by Killjoy - 04-15-2013, 10:09 AM