[Unban Request] Commander Fi5h
(04-06-2013, 06:16 PM)Commander Fi5h Wrote: You were with him at the time, which still gives me a reason to ask you why you stole my car. It is quite hard for me to figure out wether it was you or your friend stealing my car, whilst i was inside my base. All i knew was that it was either of you. I killed you for all of the grief that you had given me in the past. If it wasn't for you raiding me, aswell as stealing my car, then i indeed would not have posted a Ban request. I posted a ban request due to the fact that you had given me grief.

I killed you due to the fact that you had given me enough grief on the server as it was, but you then decided to call me a "***". I didn't Randomly kill you, you had just given me so much grief, which therefore led to me killing you.

I understand that you didn't steal my car, and now that i understand that im fine. I would have not posted a Ban request, if i had been given an apology, by either you or your friend, due to you raiding my house, aswell as stealing my car. If it was not for you (Or your friend) Raiding my house, then i would not have been forced to kill you. I apologize for killing you on the other hand, but the only reason why i did was out of utter Grief and anger, which had been given to me by you and your friend.

I never knew where you lived and i never raided you?

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Unban Request] Commander Fi5h - by Adman - 04-06-2013, 06:00 PM
RE: [Unban Request] Commander Fi5h - by NaVi - 04-06-2013, 06:08 PM
RE: [Unban Request] Commander Fi5h - by NaVi - 04-06-2013, 06:17 PM
RE: [Unban Request] Commander Fi5h - by NaVi - 04-06-2013, 06:37 PM
RE: [Unban Request] Commander Fi5h - by Adman - 04-06-2013, 07:13 PM