Unban Request for [FL:RP] SamuelFTW
Your name: [FL:RP] SamuelFTW

Your ban ID: 27005

Banned by: [FL] Narcotic

Reason: Blatantly insulting people in their own BR, never compare someone to Hitler.

Involved:
-☭Professional Russian☭
- [FL:RP] viljoeL

Why we should unban you:

Before I start to explain, I didn't really want to make a ban request but I was persuaded to by other users, so I am not suprised if this gets denied.

Here we go...
We were roleplaying our usual D.I.A. roleplay when a user (☭Professional Russian☭) comes up and starts camera spamming in viljoeL's face. As most people know she has serious epilepsy and this really was intentional and aimed at provoking a seizure. Over the evening, he continued adding and adding to his list of banable offences all aimed at viljoeL and the D.I.A. I had never seen anything like him and I was very, very angry at him and this whole situation actually made me quite depressed. In the scene in the jails of the video, I lash out on him saying how he will not be forgiven by me and how he was in my opinion Evil. Due to my extreme amount of anger I said I was comparing him to Hitler. This means nothing. I could compare my mother to Hitler, watch. (My mother is better than Hitler). I have still compared her to Hitler, it doesn't mean she is worse. Yes, I know I'm not allowed to use names such as Hitler but I did and obviously now, I wish I didn't. The reason I compared him to Hitler is because he was trying to cause an epileptic seizure within viljoeL. This could seriously hurt her in real life and actually I was quite fed up of being constantly killed randomly by this guy. I suppose it was an act of rage but it didn't mean anything. Later on, I apologised to ☭Professional Russian☭ for being so angry and he understood. From then on ☭Professional Russian☭ was being quite mature and calm about the whole situation and eventually ended up adding me on steam, which I declined due to previous incidents. He understood and admitting he broke the rules as well. Later Holdem came on and informed me to post the ban request. I knew that i'd made myself look like a fool and I was tempted not to even upload the darn thing but due to my excessive disliking of the user I was sure to follow Holdem's instructions. Later on Holdem unbanned viljoeL with a warning because he understood the situation and scenerio. Me on the otherhand is still left with this ban for 5 days.

If you don't know me very well, which many people do not, you would know that I get incredibly stressed and angry at situations like this. I am known for general rage at people who are reluctant to follow rules or to people who insult me. This whole event was a example of this.

Since my ban I have been reluctant to post this request as I did break the rules but around 6-8 people have informed me that the time is a little extensive for this ban which I am not sure is correct or not but I thought I would post and see.
One day without Fearless and I feel stupid already. Just please do what you can do, but I will be understanding if no conclusion comes from this what-so-ever as I am not sure if I deserve one.

Thank you for your time reading this.
Many thanks,
SamuelFTW / Aing

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:45455941&b=3]

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request for [FL:RP] SamuelFTW - by Aing - 03-13-2013, 10:07 PM
RE: Unban Request for [FL:RP] SamuelFTW - by Narc - 03-13-2013, 10:20 PM
RE: Unban Request for [FL:RP] SamuelFTW - by Aing - 03-13-2013, 10:24 PM
RE: Unban Request for [FL:RP] SamuelFTW - by Narc - 03-14-2013, 09:23 AM
RE: Unban Request for [FL:RP] SamuelFTW - by Narc - 03-14-2013, 10:00 PM
RE: Unban Request for [FL:RP] SamuelFTW - by Aing - 03-15-2013, 08:03 AM
RE: Unban Request for [FL:RP] SamuelFTW - by Narc - 03-15-2013, 12:21 PM