Unban Request
Sad 
Your name: Shinobia

Your ban ID: 24893

Banned by: Fultzy

Reason: Spawnkilling a fireman / Backseat Administration

Involved: A punchwhoring Fireman (Egoo)

Why we should unban you: The incident occured about 5 minutes ago, I was the Presidents personal guard and upon returning to the city, I was met with a Fireman jumping on the road and axing everyone in sight, he then ran in front of my vehicle and proceeded to hit the front of my car repeatedly even when asked to stop, I got out and then was attacked so acted in self defence, the fireman was killed to the delight of everyone around. Then I proceeded to the nexus where obviously the fireman had respawned and was axe whoring everyone again, every body there was shooting at him and after he attacked me again I killed him, at this point quite a few people were @// reporting, as was I until the third time he ran up and started hitting me again, I was about to die so I killed him, as I didnt want to lose my equipment, I then started to /pm "ThreeDog" The president at the time a demote request, at this point I was teleported to Fultzy where I was asked why I kept spawn killing "Egoo" and without even hardly telling Fultzy what happened I was banned, I'm not sure how I have been so brutally banned and for such a long time, as I have done nothing but try to help others in this situation, and In most of my time here Sad

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request - by Shinobia - 02-18-2013, 12:30 AM
RE: Unban Request - by Fultz - 02-18-2013, 12:50 AM
RE: Unban Request - by Shinobia - 02-18-2013, 12:58 AM
RE: Unban Request - by Fultz - 02-18-2013, 01:03 AM