Farmer Bob's Unban Request (Permenant)
Your name: [D:F] Ganoncat

Your ban ID: 8517

Banned by: [FL] Killjoy

Reason: Affiliated to DDoSers, proppushing, propkilling, building in Nexus with no reason

Involved: Unknown apart from me an Killjoy (Too long ago)

Why we should unban you:

It was Early last year that I was banned, Exact date (I dunno') I was permanently banned for Prop pushing, Prop killing and building in the nexus for no reason.
Let's start with the first listed reason..

Affiliated to DDoSers.. Now this was the agonizing part of the Ban as I have no record of Speaking, Meeting, Or attempting to gain access to a DDoSer or DDoSing software for me to Grief the server with. I said that I had names of DDoSers because my friend apparently had found the Steam account of one, Why would I DDOS? I had around 300-400 Hours of Game-Play, I supported the community with Donations (Which I abused on several times but that's another story) And I loved the community, The great unity which bonded the Admins and the Players together was strong.

Next Reason... Prop-Pushing, One of the most abused things which happens on Garry's Mod servers, I prop-pushed a Tranquilized person from the Nexus bridge to His/Her doom down below, I also Propkilled Him/Her by doing this. *Sigh* I was acting as my Idiotic self that I was back then and I decided to have some fun.. So what? Loads of people do extreme damage to the Game-play and I played a small, Insignificant part of it, I am sorry for /Breaking the Rules/ And breaking my donators trusts and Perks. But I have changed now, I currently play on Serious Clockwork-Servers such as Half-Life 2 roleplay Etc. I have matured and I am now going towards a Part-Time job.

Recently I have been having troubles, Medical and Family problems and I wanted somewhere to let off my steam that wasn't DarkRP, I wanted to play on the Legendary FLRP servers again, So I plead..

Unban me..

Messages In This Thread
Farmer Bob's Unban Request (Permenant) - by Farmer bob - 02-16-2013, 12:18 PM
RE: Unban Request Farmer Bob - by Killjoy - 02-16-2013, 01:27 PM