Unban Request
Denied

~Under 24hours

The Cop was jay-walking for one

That for one doesn't give you the right to hit him at the speeds you were going.

2 FearRP is a lie.

I was running up beside you, screaming for you to get out, with my pistol at your window. I even saw your head turn toward me.

The persons mic was way to quiet for me to hear them say pull over.

That's odd, I recall someone yelling and you speeding up as you looked directly at me. I also find it odd that I was only quite for specially you.

I think he ended up hitting a cop, that turned out to be an admin

Incorrect.

Keep in mind, that this admin whom I don't know or remember his name, just banned him on the spot, he didn't call for backup, he didn't role play, this admin made

I'm supposed to call for IC items/people for something that we admins are supposed to ban for? Such rules are here to benefit roleplay which I enforce.

Surely if this cop wouldn't of banned my friend Harveyyy on the spot, things would of been handled responsibly
Setting an example that rules can now be bent. Handled responsibly? Kindly take the time to study the rules and RP guides.

I would expect more from such a great team you guys have for this server, such as warnings, keep role playing
I cannot help the fact when people ignore the rules which are located both ingame and on the website. Please take a good look through them.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request - by Harveyyy - 02-09-2013, 06:07 AM
RE: Unban Request - by Killjoy - 02-09-2013, 09:55 AM
RE: Unban Request - by Trolem - 02-09-2013, 06:33 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Grub - 02-09-2013, 07:28 PM