shorten ban request
Your name: Gibox

Your ban ID: 23433

Banned by: [FL] Narcotic

Reason: BR Approved: Random Deathmatching, FailRP

Involved: WG1337
Why we should unban you: I'll start with link to ban request topic: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=25355 . And now about the situation. Me and my friend (WG1337) were building base near lake and someone started random shooting from hill next to lake. They killed us and random stole my friends lambo(blue lambo). Then(after 5 min) we came back there to take back our car, but it was stolen(of course). One of them( Ghinni or Rasse ) started to CDM us and again, they killed us(with car). Then they CDM'ed me again in the city. Then my temper was full, i became SS (only because they have free weapons) and started to shoot them. I lost them for about 5 min and then i saw blue lambo (just like my friends lambo) and i started chaching them( as you can see on video ). I killed them but then i found out that it's not our lambo. They chose the same colour for their lambo on porpose so they could annoy us. After that i found our lambo in lake.
I agree that ban is fair, but i'm not the only who should be banned for one week. If it is possible, admin, please check log files and be fair for all players ( Ghinni and Rasse should be banned )

P.S. Ghinni, you are asshole

Messages In This Thread
shorten ban request - by Gibox - 02-04-2013, 11:03 PM
RE: shorten ban request - by deleted1 - 02-05-2013, 01:18 AM
RE: shorten ban request - by Narc - 02-05-2013, 09:32 AM
RE: shorten ban request - by Gibox - 02-05-2013, 04:10 PM
RE: shorten ban request - by Narc - 02-05-2013, 08:17 PM